Monday, March 10, 2008

Edna says...


"Remember WHO you are!"













- Edna, from The Incredibles




I just have to admit I love Edna...
she's my favorite character in the movie.
She's a no fuss no muss gal... though consumed
with herself, she comes out with great lines.

I love the scene where she pounds on
Elastigirl with a magazine... that she
would come to her senses and
remember who she was... ELASTIGIRL!
And that she ought to go get her man,
and quit whining and whimping!

What is God asking me to do, that I just
would rather whine and whimp about?
I need to find out and get with it...
He's just waiting to empower me...


"Casting down imaginations, and every
high thing that exalteth itself against
the knowledge of God, and bringing
into captivity every thought to the

obedience of Christ." 2 Cor. 10:5

As a reminder, visit here
to discover "who you really are"
as a Christian.





No comments: