Wednesday, March 26, 2008

No Me Left Behind!
















This graphic is an incredible view of what that
momentous event may look like, and though the
sound of the trumpet can't be heard, and the
chaos of all manner of transportation being
instantaneously left unattended does not show,
you do get the idea.

The bright light is probably nowhere near as bright
as it will actually be, but this artist's depiction of
the Great Rapture is the closest I've seen to what
I imagine it will be like.

Because I do consider these days to be the "last days"
and I so love my parents and siblings - then it behooves
me to address this to them.

To explain what is expected of an individual who has
been "left behind"... view this site...

Left Behind Letters


There are other letters there explaining different
aspects of what the days after the rapture hold for
all who have been left behind. Get informed, and
if you wish to avoid being left behind, view this
site...

Avoid Being Left Behind!

Until I can produce my own version of these
suggestions and warnings... I hope this will cover
the need one may experience after this incredible
event takes place.

By the Way... the Great Rapture is described in
1 Thessalonians, Chapter 4, verses 16-18 as
follows:

"16. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17. Then we which are alive
and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,
to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18. Wherefore comfort one another with these words."


Truthbyter

No comments: