Sunday, December 30, 2007

Feelings.....

(Regarding silly girls)


"They had a feeling,
or a feeling had them,
till another feeling came
and took its place.

When a feeling was there,
they felt as if it would never go;
when it was gone they felt as if it had never been;
when it returned, they felt as if it had never gone."
-George MacDonald



Feelings.













They'll throw me if I don't watch it.
So I will keep watch over them,
by day and by night!


And when they get out of hand...
I will check the culprit...

My thinking.

I really believe what I think
determines how I feel... "as a man
thinketh in his heart, so is he..."
Proverbs
23:7


I hope to keep the following verse
in the forefront of my mind at all times...

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing
that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God,
and bringing into captivity every thought to the
obedience of Christ; 2 Corinthins 10:5



And for another incentinve...

When I was a child,
I spake as a child,
I understood as a child,
I
thought as a child:
but when I became a man,
I put away childish things.

1 Cor. 13:11



No comments: