Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Big Difference














Cute.


===============














Not so cute.


===============


Evil exists.
Satan exists.
And he hates you,
Specifically.


I must respect evil
for the harm it causes.
I will not ignore it
at my own peril.

Two powers vie for my attention.
One good, and the other evil.
Which will I side with?
Which will I give myself to?
Which will I choose to serve?










There is no middle ground.
There's too much war, too
much misery, too much pain,
to just turn my head and
go about my self-serving ways.

God help me take life seriously.
God help me make my life meaningful
by being part of the answer -
rather than being part of the problem.




"Be sober, be vigilant;
because your adversary the devil,
as a roaring lion, walketh about,
seeking whom he may devour
."
1 Peter 5:8




"Ye are of God, little children ...
greater is He that is in you,

than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4




No comments: