Saturday, December 08, 2007

Deep Calls Unto Deep

Have I found a treasure!

It is hard to express
the effect it had
on me.

It represents all I try to communicate
in these little blogs of mine - little
expressions of inner discoveries
and inner convictions.

Here's the excerpt...

"For myself, I long ago decided that I would
rather know the truth than be happy in
ignorance. If I cannot have both truth and
happiness, give me truth. We'll have a long
time to be happy in heaven."
A.W. Tozer

This little bundle of words
represents Truthbyter.

Someday I'll have the pleasure
of shaking the hand of Tozer, who,
unbeknownst to himself, nodded
with approval and understanding
and kindred sympathy towards me.

Thank you, Father.

You, who are Father
of all those who quietly
suffer such inward battles
with sin, with imperfection
and unhappiness, that after
a while, Truth becomes sweeter
even than happiness.











Truth that brings to light
what is of greatest value.


"Ye shall know the truth,
and the truth shall set you free."
John 8:32



No comments: