Thursday, July 31, 2008

HERE "I AM"

And Moses Cried out
from the desert...
"Whom shall I say sent me, God?
What is Your name?

These thousands of Jews

who are waiting for their
grand exit, their deliverance,
they will want to know...
Who are You?"


And very interestingly,
God answered...


Moses,
tell them...

"I AM" sent you.


I AM????


What kind of name is that??

I can picture the Father saying...

I'll tell you what kind of name that is, dear one.
The name of One who is very very close.
Take off your sandals...
you are on holy ground...
now I will tell you.

First of all,

I AM your Creator.
I AM your God.

I AM the Lover of your Soul.





















Then,
by necessity

I AM your Saviour.
I AM
your Redeemer.
I AM
your Sin Bearer.













Also, delightedly,

I AM your Heavenly Father.


























And,

I AM your Friend.
I AM also your Peace.
I AM the Joy you need.

I AM ALL that you need...
Truly need...


I AM not only "I AM",
but "I AM HERE" as well.
I AM HERE for you...
not as servant,
though I am servant...
but as Father,
Helper,
Purifier,
Sanctifier,
Redeemer,
and your Lord.

I AM all these for you...
Here and now...

in whatever situation you find yourself.





















"the adulteress, protected"



No comments: