Tuesday, August 07, 2007

FOCUS!


If I want to do anything well,
(anything that is worth doing)

it's going to require FOCUS.












Be it sports, career, religion... name it.
There are so many distractions.

So... what's my goal?

a marathon?
a degree?
a business venture?
debt-free status?
a closer walk with God?

I Better Take Focus...
and
not let go!

_____________________________________________

Conversely,

I can see why The Way is narrow.

Being focused assumes narrowing
my options as well as my peripheral
vision
for the sake of achieving a
specific goal.







Ask any athlete...they'll tell you
that focus is crucial.

A kind of "distillation" process,
designed to eliminate foreign and
unwanted matter, leading to a pure
and untainted result. Scientists do it
all the time.

Refine.
Break down.
Refine.
Break down some more.
Refine some more.

So I don't understand the big hype
about Christianity being narrow.

It sounds like a compliment to me.
A very logical and desirable quality.
Eliminating distractions and
focusing on God's Will for my life...












You can't hit the target
with a wide and careless vision...






No comments: