Saturday, July 21, 2007

Life is Holy



"We serve Life not because it is broken,


but because it is Holy. "

-Mother Teresa
















Holy: Belonging to God.

Holy: God's idea.

So. Even though this is the way it seems
much of the time,
Life is not all about
brokenness.
There is a coming out.
A pushing through all the pains
that surround you,
or that pound
you.
And there's a pushing into Holiness.
Making Life worth living.

Is that promising, or what!

Sometimes I feel like I'm having a baby again.
I'm pregnant with what is yet to come.
That My Father has a plan, yet to be
lived out by me.

I feel the pains.
They come and go.
Lately, they come more than go.

But the thought that a baby is coming!
Oh my... Life!
Holy Life!
I can almost feel it in my arms...






______________________________________


Still Wogging...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sista, this is beautiful and promising ... maybe you could print it out and read it once in a while, like, all the time!!!
love, ~d