Thursday, June 28, 2007

Me? Brainwashed?









Oh - I wouldn't have it any other way!


Why, do you have ANY idea where my
thoughts
take me at times? You may not,
but I do.







Aside from the immoral,
hateful
or
revengeful
thoughts that come...
and
thoughts of depression
or despair...










come the suggestions that I
cling to this
world...

"Eat, drink and be merry!"
"Be the center of your world!"

as though I am all that matters.

Brainwashed?
I welcome it!

"Washed by the water of the Word..."
Bring it on... open the Flood Gates!


















That I might think like He thinks,

in every situation.

And that I might realize,
without Him, all is sheer vanity.

So, shower me with Your Word, Oh God...

And make You the center of my world.
You, Who loves me so!
knows me most!
and forgives me over and over and over...











My brother, Christian, and I in Long Beach, California.
-1960



No comments: